Established in 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, we are creators of innovative solutions ranging from online gaming, e-commerce, gamification to talent management. As of 2015, our group of companies have a total staff strength of 360 IT and creative professionals in Malaysia and Singapore.
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Analyse, design and develop e-Commerce, Social Media & Gaming applications.
- Commitment and responsibility in the assigned project.
- Coordinating with other teams on integrating with other applications.
- Handling software releases, installations and upgrade processes.
- Diagnosing issues and performing bug fixes/ software maintenance or configuration
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proven track record in developing e-Commerce project is required.
- At least 2 years of working experience in IT industry.
- For candidates who preferred Back-End Development, the following skills are required:
- Development experience with MVC architecture, AJAX and jQuery is preferred.
- Development experience with C#, ASP.NET & MS SQL Server.
- For candidates who preferred UI/UX Front-End Development, the following skills are required:
- Development experience with MVC architecture and MS SQL Server is an added advantage.
- Required language(s): English (mandatory)
- Able to work independently as well as in a team to resolve customer problems.
- Flash gaming and social media development experience is a plus.
- Applicants must willing to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
WE ARE THE TECH PARTNER OF CHOICE
We have already delivered solutions to run billion dollar online business. Next, we want to create the next Billion Dollar Startups.