Established in 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, we are creators of innovative solutions ranging from online gaming, e-commerce, gamification to talent management. As of 2015, our group of companies have a total staff strength of 360 IT and creative professionals in Malaysia and Singapore.
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Plan and schedule tasks for all releases
- Ensure timely delivery of project components
- Oversee functional, integration and acceptance testing of the product
- Troubleshoot, address, escalate system issues as needed
- Provides support and training to team members with system admin privileges
- Reported project progress to leadership team
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferred skill(s): PMP, PRINCE2.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Able to work independently as well as a team player with positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure, set the priority of work and meet time lines
- Willing to accept challenges
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
WE ARE THE TECH PARTNER OF CHOICE
We have already delivered solutions to run billion dollar online business. Next, we want to create the next Billion Dollar Startups.