Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Identify, recruit and on-boarding new channel reselling partners.
- Ensure proper partner on-boarding and opportunity deal registration.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong professional sales & sales management relationships with current and future Channel Partners/Resellers.
- Have good understanding of the product in order to support channel partners and opportunities.
- Create and analyse sales reports, identify issues contributing to success or shortcomings and take any corrective action.
- Support and leverage other channel efforts, field marketing, product launches and product promotions as well as certifications and specializations.
- Keep current with our product release information including sales materials, product roadmap, features, applications, competition and disseminate to partners as appropriate
- Partner/reseller enablement activities including conducting sales presentations, proposal and quotation and marketing events.
- Maintain high spirit and good health all the time.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
- Added advantage to candidate with Engineering in Computer/Telecommunication, Computer Science or Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- A can-do attitude is a must, and able to carry out duties with minimal supervision.
- Positive mindset, proactive & team player.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- He/she has good communication skills, is persuasive and pleasant.
- Ability to develop Marketing strategy and networking.
- Fresh graduates interested to work in IT consultation environment whom are self-driven are also encouraged to apply.
- Able to work during weekends and public holidays for road shows and exhibitions if any.