Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Responsible for the preparation of the statutory financial statements, management accounts and operational reports of the Group.
- Conduct financial analysis of the Group’s finances and advise the management on the financial health and performance of the Group.
- Manage the cash flow, budget and forecast to ensure smooth running of the Group’s operations.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and coordinating the implementation of the accounting procedures.
- Review the accounting journals and records ensuring the integrity of the financial records and they are prepared in accordance with the Group’s accounting policies and compliant with the accounting standards.
- Manage the financial operations of the Group ensuring that suppliers are promptly paid and that claims are promptly collected.
- Review and control the cost and expenses of the Group ensuring the efficient and effective use of company’s resources.
- Oversee the secretarial, legal and taxation issues of the Group.
- Work closely with the auditors, company secretaries and tax agents to ensure that the company’s corporate and statutory matters are in order and compliant with the relevant law and regulations.
- Preferably a candidate with a degree in Accounting and/or professional accountancy qualification (CPA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of finance and accounting experience
- Experienced in operational matters, preferably from the construction industry
- Knowledgeable in financial reporting, cost management, corporate tax and GST/SST.
- Possess an aptitude for IT based accounting system
- Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy, able to work under pressure and has a strong sense of responsibility