Nardell Sdn Bhd is the leading Outsourced Merchant-Sourcing Manager and Solution Provider for Customer’s loyalty programs. We have been sourcing partnerships for various joint promotions on behalf of our clients such as financial institutions, Credit Card Companies and other corporations since 2006.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with external parties / merchants and other relevant organizations for the purpose of creating value and positive experiences for members.
- Plan, propose and negotiate privileges / value deals relevant to the Project's target segment, increasing brand recognition and in accordance with the Client's marketing strategy.
- Maintain a diverse portfolio of privileges / value deals to cater to members from different segments.
- Identify unique business propositions to create an edge over the competition.
- Meet Project expectations and targets.
- Manage all documentation follow-ups with merchants to ensure marketing timelines are met.
- Ensure accuracy in documentation follow-ups and reporting.
- A candidate who is lifestyle driven, outgoing, and trendy.
- A candidate who understands the psyche of the everyday Malaysian (mass audience), and able to make use of the insights to put together exciting deals which are relevant to the target audience.
- Good understanding of traditional brick & mortar businesses as well as e-commerce.
- Enjoys meeting new people, building relationships, and networking.
- Confident character and able to communicate with decision makers.
- Target driven and out of the box strategic thinking.
- Able to understand customer insights, business strategies and translating them to actionable campaigns.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Marketing / Mass comms / related field.
- Relevant experiences in the following fields: Loyalty Programme, Promotional Roadshow Marketing, Marcomms, Advertising, Brand, Retail Banking, FMCG Product and Tech Startup.
- Good command of English, written and verbal. Fluent in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia is an added advantage.
- Great engagement skills.
- Working experience in the related field is preferred but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
WELCOME TO NARDELL
OUR VISION & MISSION
- Be the leading Merchant Sourcing Manager by being innovative with new or exciting ideas and be good negotiators for deals that will benefit our clients, our partners and the beneficiaries.
- Helping You Create New Businesses, we generate new businesses for our clients together with existing and potential business partners by generating loyalty, usage and retention amongst your customer base and targeting new customers, creating a win-win solution for all parties concerned.
- Equip our staff to be good negotiators by understanding our clients’ and partners’ objectives with understanding of the industry, and providing a long term career path and development