Nardell Sdn Bhd is the leading Outsourced Merchant-Sourcing Manager and Solution Provider for Customer’s loyalty programs. We have been sourcing partnerships for various joint promotions on behalf of our clients such as financial institutions, Credit Card Companies and other corporations since 2006.
Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Experienced as data entry clerk is preferably.
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Candidates must possess at least minimum SPM qualification and above.\
WELCOME TO NARDELL
OUR VISION & MISSION
- Be the leading Merchant Sourcing Manager by being innovative with new or exciting ideas and be good negotiators for deals that will benefit our clients, our partners and the beneficiaries.
- Helping You Create New Businesses, we generate new businesses for our clients together with existing and potential business partners by generating loyalty, usage and retention amongst your customer base and targeting new customers, creating a win-win solution for all parties concerned.
- Equip our staff to be good negotiators by understanding our clients’ and partners’ objectives with understanding of the industry, and providing a long term career path and development