A small team of five, our culture is gravitated by the compassion and family oriented relationship among the team members. Bringing our core values and beliefs, we are aiming to deliver excellent and highly ethical services to our clients with a focus on compassion, cultural fit and transparency.
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
At Nairenon, we aspire to add value by supporting businesses and individuals alike in Human Resource matters. Emphasizing on compassion, cultural fit, and transparency, we aim to deliver excellent and highly ethical services.
The team is growing! As part of the pioneering team looking for a team member who is intrinsically driven, enjoys challenges, agile, and independent. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who could stay long term and grow with the company.
- Take ownership of the full spectrum of client’s payroll processing and provide professional payroll advice according to standards & processes.
- Ensure timely review, submission, and distribution of payroll as well as statutory remittance e.g. EPF, SOCSO, and Income Tax.
- Ensure compliance with the federal, state and local regulatory reporting requirements and guidelines.
- Timely reports generation for payroll and cash flow on billings as well as collections are accurate and disbursed to clients in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high level of checking and reporting back, and initiate action where necessary.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Certificate in Human Resources/Finance/Accounting.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in outsource payroll industry.
- Self-driven and willing to take new challenges as part of pioneering members.
OUR CULTURE & VALUES
Our family has been officially established 2 years ago, a merge between experienced brains and compassionate young spirits, who aspire to add values by easing the burden of SMEs and Start-Ups in Human Resource matters. Offering payroll, manpower planning, life skill training and recruitment services to companies across Malaysia.
In the short time span, we have experienced growth and nurturing Kuala Lumpur based technical support centre. We also have established rapport with universities famous for their IT and engineering graduates, adding onto our diverse candidate pool across Malaysia.