Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bandar Sri Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new clients
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Dealing with government bodies / agencies to secure projects
- Contacting potential clients via email, phone, Skype and other related means of communication to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products and services
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Achieve/ developing sales goals and KPI for the team
- Social media marketing
- Digital sales and marketing
- Develop and implement annual marketing strategies, brand positioning and operation plans
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and achieve sales target & KPI
- Preferably with experience in dealing with government agencies / authorities
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Willing to travel
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Independent and initiatives
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good knowledge on market demand & supply, good interpersonal skills, good communication skill, good judgement skill, team work are strongly encouraged, pro active and high self expectation, result oriented.
- Required language(s): Fluent in both written and oral - English and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in the related ﬁeld is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive or Managers who specializing in Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.