- Digital Government, Digital Citizens
- For the public, accessing government services online may not be the smoothest of experiences. At the same time, we understand that the government is a huge organisation thus customer experiences may vary.
- MyPay works to solve this problem - We are working to make digital government services and payments frictionless for everyone in Malaysia.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- UI/UX Designers are responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital tool, a mobile application for instance. You will gather and evaluate user / customer requirements in collaboration with product owner and engineers
- The UI/UX Designer will work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
- Visualise ideas using illustrations, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps. Create crafts which are elegant and compelling designs, over and over.
- Design all relevant materials such as graphic user interface(GUI) elements
- Manage the abundant micro interactions in use (on mobile, web, desktop, etc), and have nuanced views on how to make many of them even better.
- Develop UI mockups, wireframes and prototypes
- Enhance release cycles and take pride in detail
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge in design and wireframe tools
- Excellent conceptual thinker with a focus on excellent customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines
- A thorough understanding of designing for functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interface, and navigation.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Expertise with Sketch, Figma, Zeplin and Invision
- Excellent team player with experience leading large, complex team structures
- Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including email, web browser, web apps, database search, spreadsheets/word processors (Google Apps)
- Interest in and familiarity with technology products
- Open to feedback, enthusiastic at implementing them back into one’s work quickly
- Good communication skill - verbal and written
- Clarity in thinking process
MYPAY IS A PRODUCT OF DAPAT VISTA
MyPay is a product of Dapat Vista (M) Sdn Bhd, which has 20 million customers and 18 years of government information service experience via mySMS 15888 and payment gateway development for the Malaysian government.