- Digital Government, Digital Citizens
- For the public, accessing government services online may not be the smoothest of experiences. At the same time, we understand that the government is a huge organisation thus customer experiences may vary.
- MyPay works to solve this problem - We are working to make digital government services and payments frictionless for everyone in Malaysia.
Please log in to view salary
Kelana Jaya, PJ, Selangor
About The Job
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using HTML/CSS best practices.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- You will support our client's in house software development team including the new development stage, development stage and maintenance stage.
- You will provide continuous support and bug fixes for web applications.
- You will collaborate with development teams to ensure adequate and appropriate software application re-use within the business.
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills. Should have good knowledge with hands on in ASP.NET, C#, SQL DB, API, Web Services.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in Production support services, Application Maintenance and enhancements.
- Exposure to various tools and processes followed in ITSM.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in C# and ASP.NET and web development.
- Well versed in HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- In-depth knowledge in RESTful API implementation is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server and mySQL is mandatory.
- Knowledge in Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Understand in JSON and XML skills.
MYPAY IS A PRODUCT OF DAPAT VISTA
MyPay is a product of Dapat Vista (M) Sdn Bhd, which has 20 million customers and 18 years of government information service experience via mySMS 15888 and payment gateway development for the Malaysian government.