We love horror movies, parties (drink and dance), but most importantly we love a good laugh over lunch or dinner. We try to entertain the festive season and are open to ideas/activities outside of work. I believe the place you work should be also be a place where you can grow and have fun.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Contact potential clients to describe advertising opportunities. This usually takes the form of cold calling over the telephone and involve face to face contact at presentations, meetings and business lunches or dinners
- Research client needs and explain the benefits of buying advertising space, responding to any objections
- Account manage an existing client to ensure their needs are satisfied and they are happy with the service.
- Track purchases and keep record of sales, contacts and deals.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Prepare reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
- Contact existing clients to arrange the placement and design of advertisements they have agreed on and ensure an ongoing relationship.
- Explain pricing costs to potential clients and negotiate a fee if necessary.
- Work with production teams to ensure that agreed advertisements are carried in the right place and at the right time.
- Attend industry events, exhibitions and conferences, meeting potential and existing clients.
- Meet sales revenue targets.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Possesses SPM, Diploma or Degree in any field
- Minimum 2 years experiences in Media Sales
- Able to work well in a team
- Good working attitude
- Having knowledge in musical field will be a great advantage
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Speaks good English, Malay and Chinese
- Possess own transport is an advantage
- Product knowledge
- Good time management
MUSIC FOR BUSINESS
We provide a hassle-free music player for businesses, giving premises access to thousands of songs from artists all over the world. You can also generate advertising revenue by streaming advertisements on the premise’s PA system (public announcement system) while they customers are in your shop.
The cost for playing these advertisements are calculated on a CPB basis (cost per blast) and prices may differ from premise to premise. This is because the number of potential reach will differ from premise to premise.