FORGING AHEAD WITH GLOBALISATION AND FOCUSED DIVERSIFICATION IN THE PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE
Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Review and monitor group companies monthly management accounts;
- Preparation and review of group consolidated accounts;
- Preparation of Board papers and announcement of quarterly results to Bursa Malaysia;
- Conduct investment appraisal and due diligence review;
- Implement budgetary control on subsidiaries and investment entities;
- Liaising with Internal and external auditors; and
- Liaising with external company secretary for secretarial matters.
- ACCA / CIMA or equivalent professional accounting qualification recognised by MIA;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience preferably in a large accounting firm and/or large organisation;
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and communication skill, analytical and dedication;
- Well versed in computer software application; and
- Good knowledge of international financial reporting standards and listing requirement of Bursa Malaysia.
VISION & MISSION
We are an international diversified & established public listed company with global business in the international infrastructure construction, airport concessions and manufacturing.