MoneyMatch is redefining the way people send money abroad. Finance has not been fair for a very long time. Hidden fees and vague processes often keep customers in the dark. MoneyMatch roots itself in the core belief that people deserve a better cross-border payments service than the status quo. We're making international money transfers the way it should be - low-cost, simple, and transparent.
Please log in to view salary
TTDI, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
As the People Manager, you are expected to attend to any and all human resource and people management related matters for the organisation. As a fast growing startup expanding regionally moving up from just 3 co-founders in 2017 to now 50 full time staff in 2019, we expect to grow much more over the coming two years and we have already expanded overseas to two countries therefore this human resource role is truly dynamic and the hired candidate will be expected to step up and help our organization mold our talent into high performing rockstars!
As our People Manager, you will be working closely with the Finance & Legal Team of MoneyMatch. Leveraging your high degree of organization skills and attention to details, you will be coordinating interview logistics, facilitating assessment tests, drafting offer letters, monitoring background check (PES) as well as managing new hire’s onboarding activities to ensure Day 1 readiness. In this role you will interact with various levels of managements within the organization and report to the CFO as the Head of Department. This is a key role in ensuring MoneyMatch is in line with the Malaysian Employment Law and processes involved in Hiring and Termination of employees. Basic responsibilities of the role would include:
• Prepare monthly payroll to be executed by Finance Team
• Calculate commission/incentives pay-out of Sales Team
• Handle all insurance, clinical and dental claims and other benefits of employees.
• Plan training and development required by BNM for all level employees
• Coordinate all onboarding requirements for new hires and termination of employees (including interns)
• Maintain and update HR documents and filling
• Maintain confidentiality of employees’ details
• Update and maintain current HR policies
Do take note that the responsibilities of this would require much more than just the above and will constantly change and increase over time. We are a constantly evolving FinTech startup and the hired candidate will be expected to perform well above and beyond the normal confines of a traditional hr role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field preferably in human resource management related roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and knowledge of cloud-based HR & Payroll systems will be an added advantage
- Good understanding in Employment Act/Regulation in Malaysia
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Good team player and proactive
- Able to manage in a high-pressure environment and with sensitivities in dealing with staff-related issues while proposing solutions and embedding SOPs to unstructured HR-related issues (as we are still a growing start-up company where new processes are constantly being introduced)
TRANSFER WITH CONFIDENCE!
MoneyMatch is a multi-national financial technology firm focusing on international payments. Our award winning digital platform has successfully executed over MYR 950 million in transactions covering cross-border trade payments and individual remittances. We've achieved such rapid success by optimizing our treasury operations with machine learning algorithms and integration with blockchain solutions for swifter disbursement. MoneyMatch is expanding globally at a rapid pace with operations in three countries already with many more to come!