MoneyMatch is redefining the way people send money abroad. Finance has not been fair for a very long time. Hidden fees and vague processes often keep customers in the dark. MoneyMatch roots itself in the core belief that people deserve a better cross-border payments service than the status quo. We're making international money transfers the way it should be - low-cost, simple, and transparent.
Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
TTDI, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
We are looking to hire an Internal Auditor with brilliant accounting and analytical skills. Internal Auditors are expected to be organized with brilliant problem-solving skills and constantly deliver on tight deadlines. You should have an outstanding aptitude for math, strong IT skills and superb communication skills. To ensure success, Internal Auditors must be critical thinkers with a keen interest in improving an organization’s internal control structure. Top candidates will have remarkable presentation and report writing skills and display incredible business acumen.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Degree or Masters in Auditing, Financial Accounting, Financial Management or Corporate Governance would be preferable
- Two years of work experience in an internal audit environmen
- Two years of fraud related auditing experience would be a plus
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional financial & accounting skills
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills
TRANSFER WITH CONFIDENCE!
MoneyMatch is a multi-national financial technology firm focusing on international payments. Our award winning digital platform has successfully executed over MYR 950 million in transactions covering cross-border trade payments and individual remittances. We've achieved such rapid success by optimizing our treasury operations with machine learning algorithms and integration with blockchain solutions for swifter disbursement. MoneyMatch is expanding globally at a rapid pace with operations in three countries already with many more to come!