MoneyMatch is redefining the way people send money abroad. Finance has not been fair for a very long time. Hidden fees and vague processes often keep customers in the dark. MoneyMatch roots itself in the core belief that people deserve a better cross-border payments service than the status quo. We're making international money transfers the way it should be - low-cost, simple, and transparent.
Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
TTDI, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To perform customer onboarding -retail customer, corporate customers and remittance partnership
- To undertake clearing transactions on individual orders and business orders in accord to Compliance guideline before the transactions are sent over to Operation Department for processing.
- This position will assist the Manager in monitoring the transactions for unusual pattern/suspicious/structuring, submit internal STR to Manager (where applicable) and check on data integrity. The incumbent is also expected to respond to AML queries on time
- To assist the Manager in doing risk assessment for corporate customers and record keeping.
- Bachelor Degree Graduate (From any stream with keenness to learn)
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 years of work experience
- Good analytical skills is a must
- Knowledge in the guidelines for AMLATFPUAA 2001 and AML/CFT Guidelines For Sector 3 (MSB) is an added advantage
TRANSFER WITH CONFIDENCE!
MoneyMatch is a multi-national financial technology firm focusing on international payments. Our award winning digital platform has successfully executed over MYR 950 million in transactions covering cross-border trade payments and individual remittances. We've achieved such rapid success by optimizing our treasury operations with machine learning algorithms and integration with blockchain solutions for swifter disbursement. MoneyMatch is expanding globally at a rapid pace with operations in three countries already with many more to come!