JOB VACANCY AVAILABLE FOR - Graphic Designer
MOB is a digital marketing agency with over 7 years of experience servicing local and regional clients such as Jotun, Taylor's University, Chili's, KOSÉ, Clarks and more.
As a Graphic Designer/Illustrator at MOB, your duty will be to fulfil visual design requests given to you by our Project Manager/Clients. Drawing, sketching, illustrating, and designing graphics for digital marketing content and ads (On Facebook, Google Display Network, Instagram etc)
You will be assisting in:
1. Creating images and video content for day to day postings on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Youtube etc) .
2. Creating visuals for ads on digital channels.
3. (Optional) Photography, or interested to learn how to handle product photography (we can train you, as some clients require product photography for their social channels)
This job might be for you if:
- You like joining a party of versatile and creative individuals to conceptualise, sketch, illustrate, and design awesome artwork for advertising and marketing purposes.
- You like a flat corporate structure and flexible working locations. We don't care when and where you work, so long as your job gets done one time and well.
(MANDATORY) Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and AfterEffects skills
(BONUS) Basic knowledge of how to operate a DSLR. These are good to haves but not must haves.
Fresh grads or 1-2 years experienced Graphic Designers r welcome to apply.