Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Selangor, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Miraj Studios, a dynamic digital start-up producing educational games,
interactive books, animations and audiobooks, is looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) to the CEO and Founder. The successful candidate will provide secretarial and
administrative support to the CEO, handle sensitive and complex issues, and
take initiative as appropriate especially in the CEO’s absence.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Manage the CEO’s travel arrangements.
- Maintain records of CEO’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist the CEO in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the CEO’s responsibility.
- Organise meetings and ensure that the CEO is prepared for those meetings, including the preparation of agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Produce reports and presentations.
- Take minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Device and maintain office filing system.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the CEO.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to organise and plan own work
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality
- A creative and collaborative mindset
- Professional and trustworthy conduct
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point