We are expert in building brands and we are also good at nurturing people because we are very close like one big family!
Please log in to view salary
PETALING JAYA, Selangor
About The Job
- Lead the performance team and strategically build, manage and optimize digital campaigns on biddable media platforms (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, DoubleClick)
- Lead and strategise, execute and manage Performance Marketing activities across multiple industries for local and global brands.
- Analyses campaign performance and provide statistically and relevant optimizations’ and recommendations to all relevant parties.
- Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met
- Develop actionable sales plans to identify market opportunities
- Proactive in identifying alternative methods/channels for revenue growth
- Maintain full transparency with Management on all leads and opportunities
- Stay abreast of market updates, trends and competitor offerings
- Manage the team within the agency and be responsible for team coaching and day-to-day supervision
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, new technologies and ensure the team is up to date with the industry developments.
- Implement tools, processes and ensure continuous improvements in order to increase efficiency within the performance marketing team.
- Establish a strong relationship with media partners Google, Facebook or publisher for their support across different services
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in a performance marketing role with at least 2 years in leading and managing a team.
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on Performance Marketing campaigns.
- A results-driven approach to Paid Advertising with strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in working with Biddable media such as, Facebook, SEM, Twitter, Mobile Marketing, Display and Programmatic.
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with management and team
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, presentation deck preparation with written and verbal communication skills
- Must have sales/new business experience with demonstrable results
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Creative and good team player
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified. (Facebook Blueprint certification is an added advantage.)
- Excellent command of English language, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be a plus
FUN, YOUNG, ENERGETIC, INSPIRING AND DYNAMIC
CREATIVE ADVERTISING AND COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY
Hello. Mindmade Creative Communications is a home-grown, full service integrated above-the-line and below-the-line creative advertising and communications agency - manned by experiences professionals and such, can offer solutions to any sized marketing problem and requirement, but with personal, one-to-one attentiveness.
Inspired by the idea that a local boutique agency could take on the big agencies and fully hold on its own, we set out the challenge. We have experience in a wide and varied range of categories and services - national and multi national with great effect. We pride ourselves on a pro-active approach and the ability to offer creative and innovative solutions. Whether that job is a simple point-of-sale piece to a complete integrated advertising campaign. The team passionately believe in what we do and provide out-of-box thinking to ensure maximum effectiveness to each and every job. We provide our full dedication to all our employees and also Clients. Over the years, our Clients have been consistently providing good feedback on our services and dedication.