Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
We are looking for a BD Manager to be a lead of the support team and play a role in managing the backend and building up the business residues from social media to planning for events. An emphasis on roadmap strategy and competency in execution is put as priority. This role also provides an opportunity to secure new clientele (in which commission is to be paid out for each successful engagement)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating a healthy flow of projects.
- Strategy, Management and Execution of Social Media developments
- Strategy, Management and Execution of MFA events
- Ensure continued growth of the business to enhance our position as one of the leading education startups in Malaysia.
- Able to manage multiple accounts and maintain a good relationship to meet sales target.
Assist on administrative tasks when necessary
To get fitted quickly into the role, we believe you would need the following skills:
- Diploma, Degree in Business, Marketing and Communications or any other relevant qualifications.
- You must have at least 4 years of professional experience in the related field.
- Excellent proficiency in written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in any other language is a bonus.
- You have the ability to build positive working relationships internally and externally.
- You should possess good analytical skills coupled with the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.