Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- To contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- To manage the production of marketing materials, including labels, leaflets, posters, flyers, and sponsorship/ shopping mall collaterals. This can involve sourcing supplies and products with reasonably good quality at the lowest price, writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers.
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- To maintain, build and update mailing databases.
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- To monitor competitor activity.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, manage website, social media and to ensure all information are up-to-date
- Participate in on-ground activities (roadshows, sale events, etc) to supplement online initiatives
- Work out monthly in-store promotions and tie-in with all online initiatives
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies and social media presences
- Develop product communication material to educate staff and customers, excite sales process and create sales opportunity.
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Advertising or related field. A qualification in Digital Marketing would be advantageous.
- Competent in SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- 1 to 2 years working experience.
- Initiative, creative, well organise and attention to details.
- Good communication and presentation skills with proficient in verbal and written English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to start immediately would be an advantage.