Please log in to view salary
Klang Lama, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Responsible for managing, coordinating, monitoring and implementing Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia(SKM) based on JPK requirements to all skill training workshops.
- Ensures timely registration of trainees into SKM Levels 1, 2 & 3, internal exams, final exams and official certification from JPK.
- In charge of renewal of license for existing skills training and new license applications.
- Coordinating training activities for workshop instructors.
- To conduct regular meetings related to SKM to workshop instructors, organize development programs for PP and PPD.
- To organize and coordinate job placement activities as to assist graduates for employment.
- To oversee TAC personnel being appointed to relevant skills training and coordinating meetings to review curriculum/syllabuses and question papers.
- Liaison person dealing with Government Agencies.
- Monitoring trainees progress in completing the SKM qualifications, provide guidance, mentorship to ensure discipline is maintained at all time.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration or other equivalent qualification.
- Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia up to Level 4, VTO, VTE, Induction Course recognized by JPK.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in similar field.
- Able to work independently, attentive to details, passion in dealing with youths.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport.