Not only are we all ears for our suppliers, clients but also to our colleagues! We value opinions and suggestions, therefore communication is the key! We appreciate individuals who are able to work independently, however if you have any questions, never be afraid to ask as we emphasize on teamwork as well. And as a team, what is more important than being positive, comfortable and happy in a workplace.
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties are but not limited to:
- Assist with webstore updates via Sitegiant
- Creation of banners and sliders for webstore
- Design online/offline posters and flyers for marketing purposes
- Prepare images and banners to coincide with sales promotion and new arrivals
- Other projects as assigned
- Creative and unafraid to speak of ideas
- Strong communication skills
- Efficient and high attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Eager and passionate to learn new skills
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop or equivalent
At Mega Premier Venture, we aspire to deliver quality beauty care and skin care products to our clients.
Our mission is to bring in established brands from countries in Europe and Asia that are innovative and safe to use at affordable prices to the public. We are moving towards our goal by introducing these quality and unique brands to the South East Asian market.
Currently, we have products distributed to department stores and cosmetic retailers such as Sasa, Isetan, AEON Wellness, independent beauty stores, etc.
On top of that, we are launching our very own online webstore, M Shop, a platform that not only focuses on sales but also to deliver a seamless interface to communicate with our customers. We are all ears and strive to provide the best value and satisfaction for our customer needs.