Sales (Corporate, Real Estate, Telesales, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
At Medexp, we are specialized in all aspects of logistic and medical distribution. We are always looking for great talent: people who can bring new perspectives and experiences to our team.
We believe that creating jobs is key to boosting growth, improving lives and increasing social cohesion at the our company. Our mission is to contribute to the creation of more job opportunities and better quality jobs by building stronger capacities through effective policy implementation and innovative practices at our company.
To accomplish even greater success, our aim is to hire highly talented people who will be able to successfully represent our culture and develop the brands we are representing.
Job Responsibilities :
- To represent the company in selling and presentation of company’s products in the assigned territory.
- Achievement of sales revenue of assigned territory.
- Planning and organizing weekly / daily schedule to call on existing accounts, establishes new or potential accounts.
- Performs product presentations / in services product briefing / product evaluations to existing and new or potential accounts.
- Submits orders promptly with accurate billing information and in accordance to price guide.
- Responsible for account receivable in assigned territory such as debt collection within credit term.
- Work closely with direct manager to prepare quotation.
- To plan and execute sales activities with direct manager to the respective accounts.
- Keeps management informed by submitting weekly report.
- Establish CRMs database and develop strong KOL relationship.
- Identification of new account opportunity.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, promotion, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; reports submissions and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending sales meeting, product training, role play session and related training by company.
- To conduct sales and marketing activities within territory or out of territory when required (e.g. CME, RTD, exhibition activities)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Experience in the pharmaceutical line is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Resilience and ability to cope with rejection
- "Can-do" mentality