We are the leading converged services company in Malaysia, enabling individuals, families and businesses to do more in an Always On world. As our customers increasingly immerse themselves in an ever expanding universe of connected applications, we are obsessed with providing unmatched end-to-end experiences – bringing together advanced always on connectivity and always great tech care. We Shaping What's Next by digitalising our business, revolutionising our retail stores, establishing e-commerce solutions and more!
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
(Please apply for this programme via this link: https://bit.ly/2Wu22cM. Any applications received external of this link may not be viewed.)
Over the course of 1 year in this specially-designed programme, you will be placed in the best position to build a strong foundation for your career in sales by providing you with an opportunity to go out into the field to work with dealers and distributors in order to reach more customers. Make no mistake, this programme is tough, fast-paced with high expectations that will challenge you beyond your limits. If you are ready to be out of your comfort zone and grow, this is the role for you!
What does a Sales Area Manager do?
- Be accountable for sales targets assigned
- Understand our Hotlink dealers who are our on-ground sales channels
- Understand and convince our dealers to prioritise Hotlink products vs competitor products by building a strong relationship with them gaining their trust
- Identify dealers that are not meeting their potential and strategise, convince and partner them to reach their business potential
- Strategise with our distributor sales teams and keep track on the execution to monitor if the agreed strategy is being adhered to
- Highly mobile and possess your own means of transportation as you may be based across Malaysia
- Possess minimum a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- A fresh graduate or with 1-year experience or less
- Passionate about selling and relationship building
- Resilient in being put in a pressure-cooker situation