Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Being aware and responsible for all the projects on hand.
- Managing various team of workers/contractors.
- Reconciling problems and solving issues and situations during project duration.
- Rank importance and delegate tasks.
Stages and checklist
- Updating and keeping track of checklist of each unit.
- Taking notes on what is bought or not
- Maintaining timely work done, allocate timeline for defect.
- Receiving and allocating delivery to various unit.
- Communicating and being aware of which items are bought for which unit with interior designer.
- Updating and checking cost with interior designer.
- Possess minimum Diploma/Degree in Business Admin/Business Management/Business & Marketing or any other related fields.
- Have good basic skills and communication between the team members.
- Always be courteous in your job as a perfectionist.
- Ensure that every event runs smoothly with your knowledge.
- Best of all, lead the team in the future and help us grow!
- We provide allowances for those who travel!
- EPF/Socso/EIF upon confirmation!