We are a company that has been operating for over a decade. We are currently looking to digitise our business by investing in our own digital arm.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Turn broad and conceptual ideas into easy to use products.
- Optimize the user experience based on user behavourial data.
- You get high on great user experiences, and appreciate web standards as guidelines.
- Willing to work with other designers/developers to make brilliant ideas a beautiful reality.
- Have the capability of figuring out user flows and coming out with functional solutions to existing user interface/experience problems.
Your role requires collaboration and leading other designers, product managers, and engineers. It is essential to be a team player, a thinker and have an open mind for constructive but supportive feedback. As a core designer in charge of the product, you are expected to deliver concrete end-to-end solutions that take into account the best user experience and user interface practices. Creating user stories, wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity UI Design and figuring out complex problems should be by default in your skillset.
- Being the core/lead designer in a product development.
- 4+ years experience is advantage.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Have constant thirst for learning and improvement.
- You have a strong input on both web visuals and experiences.
- You are attached to problems you are presented with, not to the solutions.
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch blind-folded with one hand tied to your back.
- A passion for design and web technology.
- Believe in our mission/vision
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is plus.
WHO ARE WE?
Marvelland is a leading car body kit manufacturer based in Malaysia, looking to digitalise our business.