We are a company that has been operating for over a decade. We are currently looking to digitise our business by investing in our own digital arm.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Develop and maintain projects together with the team;
- Create API for frontend for existing and new clients;
- Integrate the application with Hyperledger Fabric and other solutions;
- Participate in planning microservice architecture;
- Write unit tests;
- Open to refactor and improve on self.
- Excellent knowledge of Node.js, understanding of scaling and bottlenecks;
- Experience with relational databases (knowledge of SQL);
- Experience with non-relational databases (Redis, CouchDB, etc.);
- Ability to write unit-tests (jest);
- Knowledge of the principles of building a reliable architecture;
- Knowledge of the HTTP and WS protocols, ability to work with them;
- Be a confident Linux user;
- Ability to work in a team (propose and discuss ideas, argue your position, listen and understand people, come to an agreement);
- Fluency in English at the level of free reading technical documentation.
Having experience in the following will be more advantageous:
- Experience with Nest.js;
- Experience with gRPC;
- Understanding and adherence to SOLID principles;
- Experience in the AI
WHO ARE WE?
Marvelland is a leading car body kit manufacturer based in Malaysia, looking to digitalise our business.