- A design & build firm specialized in workspace design & fit-out.
- Our services consists of Interior Design, Space Planning, Project Management & Contract Fit-Out.
- We provided a total solution of fit out.
- Vast experiences in office renovation.
Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage to work with the team to produce concept drawing, space planning, 3D perspective, layout plans and design development within the project demands.
- To have related experience and knowledge in Interior Design and able to work closely with clients.
- Able to work in a team and independently with minimum supervision, creative and with self-motivated of positive attitude personalities.
- Able to deal with client, contractors and suppliers.
- Able to finish and delivery on time the jobs task offered from superiors.
- Able to handle site work and project from design concept to completion.
- Preparation of quotation and costing of projects.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Interior Architecture & Design or equivalent.
- Preferably 3 years experience in Interior Design.
- Software skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Autocad, 3D Max & V-ray.
- Spoken language : English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- A passion to think on design and conceptual basis.
- Good communication and listening skills, with the ability to find connections between company’s products and customer’s requirements.
- Give impeccable attention to details and willingness to learn new things.
- Positive and enthusiastic, with good working attitude & teamplayer.
- Monitoring of project site to ensure completion of work timeline and meet client satisfaction.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Willing to work to achieve career goal.
- Possess own transport.
- For candidates of Malaysia local citizen only.
WHO WE ARE
VISION AND MISSION
- To be a forward thinking , commited & quality interior design firm.
- Hear the space - understand the existing site condition and analise client space requirements & design intents.
- Design the space - establish a brand identity and incorporate it into the space.
- Realise the space - provide our professional service and create a quality workspace for our client.