Marketing - Digital
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Research and identify key influencers across social media platforms in USA and other Western markets to build brand engagement
- Influencer genres include, in order by priority, gaming influencers and streamers, entertainment/lifestyle, music, and other genres.
- Manage and grow influencer network database
- Establish and maintain relationships with influencers
- Negotiate costings appropriately to ensure a mutually beneficial agreement
- Implement influencer engagement campaigns by liaising and coordinating with influencers on their requirements, timeline, and deliverables
- Coordinate and work closely with sales team for influencer inquiries that best cater the brand
- Give recommendations and brand collaboration to sales person in regards to influencer marketing
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work and submit invoices to finance team
- Must have strong ENGLISH written and spoken skills.
- Fluency Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel.
- 1 years experience in advertising or marketing field, preferably experience working with influencers
- Knowledgeable or personally watch a significant amount of influencer content from the west, preferably gaming
- Experience with video game marketing or passionate about gaming is a must.
- Strong communication skills in email, face-to-face conversation, and messenger discussion.
- Good team player, positive attitude, and eager to learn
- Reliable and able to meet deadlines consistently.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related field.