The Group is now making progress and we are seeking to recruit resourceful, dedicated and qualified professionals to join us. We commit to a friendly and professional work environment.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES:
- Accomplish marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising efforts; organic and paid campaign, developing conversion action plans.
- To assist the Marketing Manager with researching and identifying marketing opportunities for the Group by understanding consumer requirements; defining market, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
- To support overall development, planning and execution of the Group’s digital marketing efforts in accordance to the marketing objectives of respective projects.
- To follow-up and monitor on all digital marketing efforts and to provide reports on the results and effectiveness to the Marketing Manager.
- To assist in monitoring the latest trends in digital marketing and provide recommendation into effective use of current and new avenues of digital marketing.
- To be responsible for cost control and monitoring of digital efforts to ensure efficiency of spending.
- To support in creating communication for digital marketing efforts in terms of copywriting and content development.
- Provide information to Marketing Manager by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- To plan, develop, implement and evaluate data collection and consumer insights through focus groups, interviews, surveys, etc across multiple channels.
- To setup, evaluate and improve marketing funnel and CRM to increase demand, leads and revenue from existing and new customers.
- Must possess a Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or its equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the related field
- Must be business driven with good planning, presentation and project execution skills
- Dynamic, service-oriented with multi-tasking responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to work in a team and in multi-functional and multi-cultural environment
- Must have practice and strong understanding of marketing / online tools ie Facebook, Business Manager, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, Instagram Analytics, etc.
TEAM ORIENTED, FAST PACED
INVESTMENT HOLDING COMPANY
MAA Group Berhad (“MAAG”) is a Malaysian investment holding company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia.
MAAG has a long history, commencing operations as Malaysian American Assurance Company Berhad (“MAAB”) in 1968, which was principally engaged in the General and Life insurance businesses. In 1985, MAAB changed its name to Malaysian Assurance Alliance Berhad (“MAA Assurance”).
MAAG (formerly known as MAA Holdings Berhad) was incorporated on 4 November 1998 under the Companies Act, 1965. It became the holding company of MAA Assurance and other non-insurance subsidiaries through a corporate restructuring exercise when the listing status of MAA Assurance was transferred to MAAG in 1999.
In 2011, MAA Holdings Berhad became MAAG with the sale of MAA Assurance to Zurich Insurance Company Limited.
For over 4 decades, through its subsidiaries and associate companies, MAAG was principally engaged in Conventional Life and General Insurance, Unit Trust, Family Takaful and General Takaful businesses, Asset Management, Trust Fund, Property Management and Services, Information Technology and Security Services.
In June 2016, the Group disposed of its 75% stake in MAA Takaful Berhad (now known as Zurich Takaful Malaysia Berhad), a subsidiary engaged in takaful business to Zurich Insurance. With this sale, the Group exited the local financial services sector regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia.
Current business activities of MAAG Group include; Investment Holdings, Education Services provided by Kasturi Academia Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Pusat Tuisyen Kasturi Sdn Bhd), a general insurance business via MAA General Assurance Philippines, Inc. and a retail mortgage lending business in Australia via Columbus Capital Pty Limited, both held through MAA International Group Ltd (formerly known as MAA International Assurance Ltd) the offshore investment arm of the Group.
Notwithstanding the aforesaid business portfolio, the Group is currently engaged in an extensive search to further diversify its income streams in its quest to replace its core business following the sale of MAA Assurance and MAA Takaful.