Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
Multiple Vacancies for Northern Region (base - Penang), Southern Region (base - JB) and East Coast (base - Kuantan/Kota Bahru).
- Provides clinical support to healthcare professionals on operative plan, preparation prior to surgery and during surgery
- Execute sales strategies and action plans in order to achieve sales target.
- Build, develop and maintain professional relationships with customers and key opinion leaders.
- Initiate sales / marketing activities, in- service sessions consistently.
- Conducting clinical case studies and monitoring clinical outcome.
- Gather and collect market intelligence for existing and future planning.
- Introduce and update healthcare professionals on the progress and development of products.
- Organize professional support programs and workshops.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client.
- Undertake assigned ad-hoc function and related duties specified by company
- Diploma or Degree in any field.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in medical devices products.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good track record on achievements. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Aggressive, team player, self-motivated and goal driven attitude.
- Able to work in hospital environment, include operation theatre.
- Able to work irregular hour for emergency case.
- Must able to travel and possess own transport.