Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
About The Job
- Evidence collection and analysis of audit data to assess the financial status of the company, and then draw conclusions and reports on the degree of correlation between the data and generally accepted standards.
- Evaluate whether the financial statements of the enterprise or group are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and are generally performed by independent accountants
- Assess the security, integrity, system reliability and consistency of the information system of the enterprise or institution.
- Assist in completing other daily affairs tasks assigned by superiors.
*Candidates who partially fulfilled the job requirements are welcomed to apply
- Salary will be discussed during interview and are given based on working experience and ability
- Benefit: EPF, SOCSO, annual leave
- Working hour: 9 hours including lunch time, 4 off days per month
1. Preferred Female
2. Can speak, read and write well in Chinese
3. Minimum College degree or above with relevant job experience for more than 3 years
4. Candidate must possess ACCA and/or LCCI Level 3
5. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
6. Good professional ethics, integrity
7. Good communication and coordination skills and team-oriented
Good in analytical skill and resourceful with good interpersonal, communication and writing skill