Please log in to view salary
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
About The Job
- Involved with production direction, planning, scheduling, new game proposals and game designs.
- Proposing new creative and game interaction methods, and optimizing the current game managing of other team members and involved in overall quality control.
- Collect product feedback, focus on game product data and game updates to improve product continuously.
*Candidates who partially fulfilled the job requirements are welcomed to apply
- Salary will be discussed during interview and are given based on working experience and ability
- Benefit: EPF, SOCSO, annual leave, meal and hostel are provided; salary will be revised every half year
- Working hour: 9 hours including lunch time, 6 off days per month (based on timetable given)
1. Candidate must posses at least Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years above equivalent experiences.
2. Experience in the planning, development and production directions of the games.
3. Have good writing skills, communications skills, planning skills, and creative.