Please log in to view salary
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
About The Job
- Responsible for writing and maintaining H5 front-end programs and optimizing page performance;
- Cooperate with visual designers and back-end engineers to connect APIs and complete product development;
- R & D of web and mobile games based on HTML5 related technologies;
- Responsible for project front-end code writing and interactive application design, module design, code implementation and documentation;
- Independently responsible for the design and development of back-end core modules;
- Need to analyze project requirements, code optimization, performance optimization, and be able to give good solutions.
*Candidates who partially fulfilled the job requirements are welcomed to apply
- Salary will be discussed during interview and are given based on working experience and ability
- Benefit: EPF, SOCSO, annual leave, meal and hostel are provided; salary will be revised every half year
- Working hour: 9 hours including lunch time, 6 off days per month (based on timetable given)
- Master at least one H5 game engine (Cocos-js, Egret, Laya);
- Experience with Gulp / Webpack and 7, RWD;
- Familiar with the front-end automatic deployment, testing and production environment debugging and browser rendering and page optimization;
- Single-page application development experience;
- Familiar with docker operation and application, nginx, redis, mariadb, node, js;
- Proficiency in an Egret game engine. Experience in H5 game development is preferred, and can use H5 features to quickly and easily build mobile game projects.
- Familiar with network protocols such as WebSocket and HTTP, and understand data protocols such as Json and Protobuf;
- Good communication skills and strong sense of responsibility.
- Have a certain understanding of the framework and nodejs high-performance services and be proficient in using the nodejs framework, such as Koa, thinkjs, Express, etc., and proficient in automated testing;
- Familiar with Mysql, Redis and other related databases;
- Master TCP / HTTP and be proficient in using RESTful standards.