- Proven track record in creating engaging social media content
- Proven track record in successfully managing customer community and building social media presence and engagement.
- Familiar with emerging trends and developing suitable responses
- Able to review social media activation campaign proposals with high attention to detail and provide clear feedback that is likely to lead to improve quality of output without adversely impacting functionality and budget
- Able to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Resilient with ambition to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and thrive well within a team environment
- Able to travel internationally during the internship period
HOW TO APPLY:
(a) On Instagram, upload a video entry and tell us (in the most creative way possible) why you are the best candidate for an internship with Lazada.
(b) In the caption to the video entry post, provide the following hashtags: #Lazada1212 #LazadaMastercard #LazadaMYBestJob and tag the local Lazada Instagram account (*see below for the list of Lazada instagram accounts based on countries)
(c) Please note that you can only submit one video entry into the contest and tag the Lazada account based on the country that you are in.
(d) Lazada will only evaluate the video entries from 11 December onwards. 3 video entries will be shortlisted per participating country, and Lazada will choose what is in Lazada’s view the best video entry. The submitter of the best video entry will be awarded the above Lazada internship in his/her participating country.
(e) We will make every effort to notify the winner by email or via Instagram direct message latest by 16 December 2019.
(f) These rules are subject to the specific Terms and Conditions set out below.
*Lazada IG account names (ONLY tag the one in your country):
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The Best Job in Southeast Asia Contest (“Contest”) is organized by Lazada South East Asia Pte. Ltd. and open to individuals in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam (“Participating Countries”) who are above 18 years old. The winner will be awarded a 3-month internship with Lazada based on the Job Description above.
2. To qualify for the Contest, every entry must be in the form of a video published as an Instagram post on the individual’s Instagram account, which must be set as public for the entire Contest Period (i.e. 3 Dec 00:01 Singapore Time to 15 Dec 23:59 Singapore Time). The rules for each video entry (“Video Entry”) are as follows :
(g) In this Video Entry, tell us (in the most creative way possible) why you are the best candidate for an internship with Lazada;
(h) In the caption to the Video Entry post, provide the following hashtags: #Lazada1212 #LazadaMastercard #LazadaMYBestJob and tag the local Lazada Instagram account based on the country that you are in.
3. Every individual can only submit one Video Entry into the Contest. If the individual submits more than one, Lazada will consider any one Video Entry.
4. Lazada will only start evaluating the Video Entries at the end of the Contest Period, from 11 December onwards. 3 Video Entries will be shortlisted per Participating Country, and Lazada will choose what is in Lazada’s view the best Video Entry. The submitter of the best Video Entry will be awarded the above Lazada internship in his/her Participating Country. Every effort will be made to notify the winner by email or via Instagram latest by 16 December 2019.
5. Lazada reserves the right not to provide any rationale for its decision relating to the Contest. No correspondence will be entertained.
6. All individuals who have submitted their Video Entries represent and warrant that the content of the videos are an original production and does not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any third parties, and further grant Lazada an irrevocable, worldwide, transferable license - to use and reproduce the videos for purposes of the Contest and the Lazada internship, as well as any of Lazada’s general marketing and publicity purposes.
7. To be awarded the Lazada internship, the winner must fulfil the following criteria:
(a) Not be an existing Lazada employee as of 1 December 2019.
(b) Be either a permanent resident or a citizen in any of the Participating Countries.
(c) Be eligible to work in the Participating Country that he or she is based in.
(d) Be eligible to travel to California, Unites States of America for the first assignment at the world’s biggest music awards night (“Awards”)- including being in possession of a US visa at least 2 weeks prior to the departure to California if this is necessary.
(e) Satisfy the requirements generally in the Job Description provided above.
8. Lazada reserves the right to award the internship to someone else if the original winner does not meet the above requirements, at any point after the Contest and before the internship.
9. In respect of the winner’s (henceforth referred to as “intern” or “individual”) first assignment at the Awards, Lazada will cover expenses related to airfare, travel insurance, VISA application (if necessary), hotel stay, and also provide a per diem allowance at its sole discretion. All other expenses, unless Lazada agrees to cover them on a case by case basis, shall be covered by the individual himself. For the avoidance of doubt, the intern shall have access up to the red carpet, but will not have access into the actual award ceremony.
10. In the course of the Contest and/or the internship, Lazada may collect personal data or information related to the individual. By participating in the Contest, the individual gives Lazada consent to collect, use, and disclose such personal data for purposes of conducting and organising the Contest and facilitating the Lazada internship.
11. Lazada shall not be liable for any shortcoming, non-performance, error, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations in the Contest or for any inaccuracy, unreliability or unsuitability of these Terms if this is due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to an event or failure which is beyond Lazada’s reasonable control.
12. Lazada reserves the right to vary the terms herein. Lazada’s decision on any matter in relation to the Contest and the internship shall be final. Any termination, suspension, amendment or variation of the Terms herein shall not entitle any participant of the Contest to any claims or compensation from Lazada for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by that participant, whether directly or indirectly caused.
The Contest is brought to you in collaboration with Mastercard.