Lavin Shared Services Sdn Bhd (Lavin SS) is a Malaysian MSC status company that help businesses increase operational efficiency, improve productivity, and at the same time reduce cost through offering key operational services such as: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Operations, Customer Support... etc. Our clients include Tier 1 businesses worldwide and in various industries, such as financial services, technology, trading, and property investments.
About The Job
- Promoting company products and services, developing new clients.
- Handling and maintaining professional relationships with potential and existing clients to ensure they receive an outstanding service.
- Assisting clients to operate the company CRM system.
- Introducing company profile and market promotions to customers.
- Business development and expansion of client network.
- Consolidating problems encountered by customers.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Economics, Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Prefer candidate with good command of Mandarin and English as the necessary to deal with South East Asia clients.
- Required Skill(s): negotiation skills, telephone communication skills, sales achievement and basic paperwork skills.
- Comfortable in making cold-calls and approaching new clients either online or offline.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated to succeed in a highly competitive market.
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Able to start in short period notice
WHAT WE DO
Our team comprises of accountants and finance experts who have previously worked for the Big 4 firms, our risk management experts, business analysts and sales professionals also have prior international working experience and exposure with other MNCs as well as business experience in many developed countries. We consistently provide training to our staff members to ensure that they are updated with the latest development in international finance and economics, political and social movements, IT advancement, current media trends and other evolutionary progress that might change the way the world lives.