Lavin Shared Services Sdn Bhd (Lavin SS) is a Malaysian MSC status company that help businesses increase operational efficiency, improve productivity, and at the same time reduce cost through offering key operational services such as: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Operations, Customer Support... etc. Our clients include Tier 1 businesses worldwide and in various industries, such as financial services, technology, trading, and property investments.
About The Job
- Act as a resource for developing web applications written in HTML, CSS, VUE & JS
- Work closely with product management, interaction and user interface designers & core engineers
- Play an active role in product development including planning and conceptualization
- Familiar with optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived/actual processing speed)
- Unit testing & debugging techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management, accessibility techniques, device-portability/ cross-browser support, internationalization issues, and version control software.
- Pinpointing possible obstacles user’s may face and eliminating this through your strong problem-solving skills
- Develop web systems, applications, integrate application systems and prepare user documentations; and amending the specification and implementation of appropriate changes to systems
- Conduct through problem analysis regarding technical system and application programs; documents findings and proposes problem resolution alternatives
- Have a desire to work in an information systems environment
- Demonstrable expertise/ experience in building consumer web applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent requirement
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Knowledge of JS/HTML/CSS/VUE coding skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
- Good command in Mandarin
WHAT WE DO
Our team comprises of accountants and finance experts who have previously worked for the Big 4 firms, our risk management experts, business analysts and sales professionals also have prior international working experience and exposure with other MNCs as well as business experience in many developed countries. We consistently provide training to our staff members to ensure that they are updated with the latest development in international finance and economics, political and social movements, IT advancement, current media trends and other evolutionary progress that might change the way the world lives.