Lavin Shared Services Sdn Bhd (Lavin SS) is a Malaysian MSC status company that help businesses increase operational efficiency, improve productivity, and at the same time reduce cost through offering key operational services such as: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Operations, Customer Support... etc. Our clients include Tier 1 businesses worldwide and in various industries, such as financial services, technology, trading, and property investments.
About The Job
- Understand the operational systems, processes, policies, procedures, technical and challenges of the brokerage business.
- Working closely with key sales managers to deliver high standard of client experience.
- Monitors and analyses competitor activities to assess threats to important clients.
- Assist key sales managers' needs, managing their queries, and solve urgent matters that requires special approvals.
- Candidate must posses at least a degree, preferably Economics, Finance or Investment degree holder.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin and Malay.
- At least 2 to 5 Year(s) of working experience in investment, banking or finance line.
- Candidate who can speak in Cantonese will be an additional advantage.
WHAT WE DO
Our team comprises of accountants and finance experts who have previously worked for the Big 4 firms, our risk management experts, business analysts and sales professionals also have prior international working experience and exposure with other MNCs as well as business experience in many developed countries. We consistently provide training to our staff members to ensure that they are updated with the latest development in international finance and economics, political and social movements, IT advancement, current media trends and other evolutionary progress that might change the way the world lives.