- 5 days work
- 1 month contractual bonus
- Plenty of career growth and development opportunities
- Pleasant working environment
Please log in to view salary
Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Provide assistance and respond to the online customers from China in Mandarin;
- In-charge of all tasks related to graphic design, e-commerce and social media marketing;
- Develop and execute E-commerce and online social media campaigns to promote brand awareness;
- Manage several accounts in domestic and international online marketplaces includes sales and account management;
- Monitor E-commerce sales and analyse sales trends;
- Manage online social media platforms and website CMS;
- Track, monitor and evaluate digital marketing, report results and effectiveness of online marketing campaigns;
- Initiate for online product launching and online sales promotions;
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy;
- Manage the strategy and stay up-to-date with the latest technology and industry best practices;
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics;
- Monitor the online market competition and constantly provide suggestions for improvement;
- Organize, execute and manage online advertising or promotional campaigns;
- Design, produce, modify marketing materials including promotional contents, design works, collateral materials, video and other mediums.
- Responsible for product branding and all forms of graphic designs, video creativity and online marketing postings for company website, social media and/or any electronic media of the company;
- Support in producing and designing company website layout;
- Develop concepts and design artworks for corporate designs, company profile, advertisements, brochures, flyers, catalogues, internet images, banners etc.;
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned and required by the management.
- Must be proficient in Mandarin in order to communicate with the online customers in China;
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Advertising, Information Technology, Mass Communication or Marketing;
- Excel in Adobe Photoshop (AP), Adobe Illustrator (AI) and/or other major software of graphic or multimedia design;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Able to provide technical advice or solution for implementing online marketing;
- Possess the knowledge of copy-writing and video-editing is an advantage;
- Able to work with minimum supervision;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Candidate who can start working immediately is highly recommended to apply.
WHY JOIN US?
We are a fast-growing corporation in Malaysia that started with the businesses in production, distribution, sourcing, marketing, import and export of various F&B products. We have recently ventured into the manufacturing business of wooden dining furniture for HORECA industry. With extensive network and long-term partnership with our reliable stakeholders, we have successfully achieved a remarkable milestone with positive recognition from our customers based on our best service and the best quality of our products.