We are a fast-growing corporation that involves in production, marketing, distribution, import and export of various FMCG and F&B products in Malaysia. With extensive network and long-term partnership with our reliable stakeholders, we have successfully achieved a remarkable milestone with positive recognition from our customers based on our best service and the best quality of our products.
Please log in to view salary
Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Job Scope: 80% E-Commerce & 20% Graphic Design
- Develop and manage E-commerce website and online social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram & YouTube) to promote brand awareness;
- Manage several accounts in domestic and international online marketplaces (Lazada, Shopee, Amazon, Alibaba etc.) includes sales and account management;
- Monitor online B2B and B2C sales performance and analyse the sales trends;
- Involves in the e-commerce administrative jobs including packaging and delivery;
- Initiate for online product launching and online sales promotions;
- Responsible for the P&L of online sales;
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy;
- Manage and improve online content with SEO, SEM and Google Analytics;
- Monitor the online market competition and constantly provide suggestions for improvement;
- Organize, execute and manage online advertising or promotional campaigns.
- Design, produce, modify marketing materials including promotional contents, design works, collateral materials, video and other mediums;
- Responsible for product branding and all forms of graphic designs, video creativity and online marketing postings for company website, social media and/or any electronic media of the company;
- Develop concepts and design artworks for corporate designs, company profile, advertisements, brochures, flyers, catalogues, internet images, banners etc.;
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned and required by the management.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply;
- Candidate who can start working immediately is highly recommended to apply;
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Information Technology, Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Advertising, Mass Communication or Marketing;
- Must be a very detail-oriented person;
- Must possess the working attitude of 'Don't mind to get my hands dirty';
- Ready to work for extra working hours whenever if required;
- Excel in Adobe Photoshop (AP) and/or Adobe Illustrator (AI);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Experience in selling food & beverage products online will be an added advantage;
- Able to provide technical advice or solution for implementing online or internet marketing;
- Copy-writing and video-editing knowledge is an advantage;
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
WHY JOIN US?
- 5-day work;
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Annual leave entitlement;
- Annual salary increment;
- Medical allowance;
- Refund of unclaimed medical allowance;
- Special leave entitlement;
- 18-day paid public holidays annually;
- Refund of balance annual leave;
- Performance bonus (Depends on overall performance and market situation);
- Pleasant working environment;
- Smoking-free working environment;
- Plenty of career enhancement and development opportunities.