- Create more opportunity of jobs and employment
- Integrate the supply chain to cut wastages
- Encourage self innovation and creativity
- Coordinate education to match economic job demand
- Activate retirees 'brain-pool' to increase young talents' brain-power
- Improve quality and standard of our 'working pool' to succeed beyond vision 2020
Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Handling the daily activities of the manager or the executive they are working for. This includes handling phone calls, meetings and appointments.
- Keeping the boss updated about the meeting recent updates like letters and information of similar nature.
- Manages the CEO's agenda, schedules, call for meetings and correspondences to the CEO in all forms.
- To be the gatekeeper of the CEO's office, and to manage internal communications between CEOs and staffs.
- Manage tasks such as creating reports, organising travel and accommodation, taking minutes and other organisational tasks.
- Writing emails, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents. Also need to assist to issue delivery memos, progress claim, follow up payment.
- Maintain the proper filing of confidential information and up to date business/customer contact database.Original files are also made into electronic files for the future reference.
- Preparing Request of Payment (R.O.P) for any, related to project.
- Prefer Chinese speaking candidate.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U,Diploma/Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prefer Non-Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent
- Proven track record to effectively interacting with senior management.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office program.
- Possess a tight sense of urgency and able to work under pressure and deadlines
LAKEHILL RESORT DEVELOPMENT SDN BHD
We are a fast-growing investment and property development company, subsidiary of an established public listed company on Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (BURSA)
- Create sustainable growth
- Create social responsibility and charity
- Build a harmonious society
- Increase social income and stability
- Reduce inflation to help reduce cost of living to become more affordable