IT - Software Development
Please log in to view salary
BANDR SUNWAY, Selangor
About The Job
- Create website layout/user interface by using CSS frameworks or standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various 3rd party services.
- Tracking and solving website bugs/issues
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into products.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Experience about using Git/GitHub
- Ability to solve cross-browsers or cross-platforms issues for web applications
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- English communication skill
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly