Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Bandar Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, websites and other branding communication materials.
- Confer with internal stakeholders to discuss and determine layout design.
- Prepare drafts and present ideas.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Learn and experiment with latest techniques, software and design trends.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Able to demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficient in using desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Additional skills like Adobe After Effects, motion video and video editing will have extra advantage.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Other ad hoc tasks from the management.