Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
Role - Be a part of our design team and works on ONLY design task, concentrate on create good portfolio.
Task - Helping the senior designer to handle design, user research, design the flow. We have a full team of software engineer to handle the development task. Design team have to work closely with the engineer team. Portfolio are all commercial project, not unicorn idea/pitching project.
We are welcome Graphic/Multimcdia Design student, already posses basic understanding and passionate in graphic design, meanwhile also love to craft vibrant visual and generate bold idea.
For fresh grad, please attach with a strong portfolio showcase your's school artwork, portfolio in Google Drive folder also welcome. For junior/senior, please strive us with your personal portfolio site.
- Research and develop new creative concept for client project
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent
- Work closely with developer team and marketing team to ensure each design meets the requirement
- Review final artwork and content for errors and ensure that final artworks reflect client specifications
- Attentive to details
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- A Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/Advertising Design/New Media Design or any equivalent.
- A portfolio of artwork showcase on Behance, Wix or any equivalent.
- Proficiency in Adobe Ai and Adobe Ps
- Good command in both Mandarin to design the content in different language