We don't subscribe to the norm. We pride ourselves on transparency and trust. Just get the work done and have fun doing it!
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
We have done the seemingly impossible, an application that doesn’t change the doctors' workflow yet manages their patient records electronically. But we are not stopping there! We are bringing doctors the full power of digital with insights, app integrations, and seamless ordering processes. We’re all about doctor user experience (yes it’s very different from a normal user experience, trust us). We're backed by Zuellig Pharma, the largest pharmaceutical distributor in Asia (sans China, India, Japan)
This is your chance to create an app that revolutionizes the medical industry.
We’re looking for an experienced Backend Engineer who is up for a challenge. Someone who is excited about working with a team of skilled engineers to create an amazing backend for Klinify to scale.
You will need to have:
Initiative; to further our user experience in easing the workflow of doctors
Confidence; to be unfazed by the magnitude of impact we will be making in the industry
Discipline; to work around regulations, build safety mechanisms thrice over, and work with multiple layers of security
Tolerance; to put up with our sorry excuse for witty banter
If you're looking to work with a team of fantastic engineers who are consistently pushing boundaries, and more importantly, if you’re looking to be part of something revolutionary, then this is the place for you.
- Full stack developer with 1-3 years experience building backend applications
- Familiarity with Python and building and using REST APIs.
- Experience with TDD will be a plus.
- Experience with encryption and server-side security will be a plus
- Experience with database management (SQL or NoSQL) and backend architecture will be a big plus
- Familiarity with our tech stack is a plus (couchdb, reactjs, Flask, Docker)
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a small kick-ass team
We are helping doctors go digital! We are a startup from Singapore whose sole mission is to improve the lives of doctors and patients. Now, we are expanding to Malaysia through a strategic partnership with Zuellig Pharma.