We encourage talented individuals to grow and succeed with us. We are now looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online with your detailed CV / resume stating your current and expected salary. Please note that only candidates who are shortlisted for our positions will be notified. Candidates who do not hear from us within 4 weeks upon submitting resume may assume that the application is not successful.
Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Involvement in various aspects of the software & mobile development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, UI/UX design, implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Able to work independently or work together with team members to thoroughly understand software requirements, deliverables and timelines.
- Maintain/enhance/troubleshoot existing web/software applications.
- Assist in some project management areas such as gather user requirements from the prospects/customers and document system specifications
- Produce system manuals, attend project status meetings, and update project status.
- Mobile developer require skills:- Java, Android Studio,MySQL,Android & IOS App Development
- System Developer require skills: - .net,C#, Asp.net,MS SQL Server, Web.APi
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate /Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
WORKING AT KLIKX
WHO WE ARE
Klikx is a solutions provider that offers expertise in mobile and application development, web services, cloud development, and integration of the three. Our goal is to build and integrate world class IoT platforms to extend user experience, and make life more convenient than ever before. Our current focus includes cooperation with global vendors to provide Mobile Application development and Cloud services for Education, Wearable, Drone Devices, and VR technologies.