Please log in to view salary
SHAH ALAM, Selangor
About The Job
- Treat customer with good attitude.
- Keep clean environment in clinic.
- Make sure all room in good condition.
- Grooming for animal.
- Multitasking when need to handling stock.
- Handling billing system (Kreloses)
- Make sure product sales and arrange the product at racks.
- Handling treatment and medicine of animal in warding area under Veterinary Surgeon monitor.
- Update new case and make sure ward, quarantine and surgery area in clean environment.
- Assist Veterinary Surgeon on surgery and consultation.
- Record Petty cash and update with admin.
- Make closing when handling cashier section.
- Work under our company SOP.
- Make sure on standby mode if there any emergency case.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good customer service.