Always Exceed Expectations, Proactive, Innovative, Supportive Environment, Fun =)
Sales (Corporate, Real Estate, Telesales, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Mid Valley Boulevard, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
The sales trainer's job is to ensure that all sales professionals have thorough knowledge of the product, can effectively use closing skills, overcome objections, and use consultative selling techniques. The trainer should be considered a source of motivation for the entire sales staff, as well as the sales managers and team leaders. The sales trainer should conduct ongoing training for all skill levels, including basic sales skills, as well as advanced sales techniques.
The responsibility includes but not limited to:
- Recruitment of the sales force
- Support and implement specific recruitment strategies in conjunction with the overall recruitment strategy for the company, including screening, short listing, interviewing and assisting in identifying core requirement and skill for the position.
- Conduct needs analysis studies and confers with MD to determine training needs.
- Develops individual results by coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- To assess Executives strengths and weaknesses and identify their training needs to tailor training course accordingly.
- To create and improvise suitable sales training programs and modules to meet sales person's needs.
- To plan, schedule and conduct all sales and motivation related training courses for all levels.
- Maintain records and prepare statistic reports on sales exec's performance for management review.
- Foster team spirit and create a positive problem-solving environment for the sales force
- Experience in Recruitment
- A motivator and loves to train
- A people person
- Ability to communicate and facilitate training session effectively to group or individual
- Strong command of both written and spoken English.
- Ability to develop training content and materials.
- Has a passionate commitment towards conducting training and developing people
- Sales experience
- 8 Year experience and above.
- We have a Family like Fun Culture
- Google like office - Open Concept, Arcade, Netflix, Games
- Training will be provided to those who lacks experience in the industry
- Do apply if you are looking for a long term career
Salary: RM4000 to RM7000 depending on experience
Location Mid Valley Boulevard
KEXXEL GROUP’S INTERNAL CORE VALUES
Kexxel Group is a leading business intelligence company providing top level business learning & strategic networking platforms to Fortune 1000 & Blue chip companies in Asia, Africa & Middle East Region, through International Business Conferences, Hospitality Management, Corporate Trainings, In House Trainings & International Exhibitions. We strive to provide our clients with strategic insights that are imperative for them to not only sustain a competitive advantage, but also to emerge as successful global leaders in the corporate world. We envision ourselves in being forward thinking leaders in inspiring creativity & ingenuity in our clients through our innovative products & services.