The right software, exceptionally delivered.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Working with our functional and business teams to create new modules or enhance existing modules to meet customer requirements
- Work with our customers to integrate our software into their IT infrastructure via web services or other technologies, and map their business requirements to our software
- You will be expected to learn new technologies, design test plans, provide technical advice and write great code
- Ignite your coding enthusiasm and code your way to build innovative web and mobile applications used by thousands of users in the financial services industry
- We offer both a software developer track where your main focus is creating great software, and also guiding and mentoring juniors, and a technical lead track where you combine both technical skills and leadership of teams of programmers
- Experience working in squads of highly collaborative teams using AGILE methodologies and enjoy seeing your direct impact from your work
- If you have a Diploma or Degree in an unrelated major, but loves to code and want build your career as a programmer, just apply now
- No prior work experience is required as we will ignite your coding passion – turning your ideas into state-of-the-art applications
- (For Senior Position) Candidate with 2 to 5 years related working experience will be remunerated accordingly
- Full-time position(s) (both senior & junior) are available
JurisTech is an exciting place to work at! We are constantly giving birth to ideas, developing innovative solutions and delivering exceptional values to banks and financial institutions (FIs). We pride ourselves for being the market leader in the space of fintech solutions.
JurisTech (Juris Technologies) is a leading Malaysian-based fintech company, specialising in enterprise-class software solutions for banks, FIs, and telecommunications companies in Malaysia, Southeast Asia, and beyond.
Founded amidst the 1997 Asian financial crisis, JurisTech provides software solutions for artificial intelligence (AI), conversational chatbots, digital customer onboarding, loan origination, credit scoring, loan documentation, litigation, and debt collections. We have been working with banks and FIs to revolutionise the way financial transactions are made. Our solutions have enabled banks and FIs to transform digitally, achieve better customer experience/journey, and most importantly, fulfil their business goals.
Why join us?
We employ people from various fields and backgrounds, including those without a technical background because we want to expose graduates to the tech scene and upskill talents from various industries. (So, if you are interested in tech, we want you!)
At JurisTech, we nurture our culture by practising our GECO core values: Growing Heroes, Making Excellence Happen, Customer First, and Opening Up. We believe in investing in employees’ personal growth and career development. Our working environment is designed for maximum working collaboration yet exude a tinge of homely warmth, with game zones and snacks for days! Most importantly we believe in you being an integral part of JurisTech in our pursuit for excellence!