The right software, exceptionally delivered.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Write effective copies that are adaptable for all online and offline mediums, including website, blog, social media, ad copies, and publications
- Work collaboratively with product managers and internal teams to develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for JurisTech’s products
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop pricing strategies, go-to-market strategies, and external outgoing customer communications
- Identify market insights from research, customer, and stakeholder interactions, and create market penetration plans to target the right audience for branding
- Create brand collaterals such as brochures, whitepapers, videos, etc. that reflect the positioning, and showcase the vision of JurisTech’s products as well as the value proposition
- Develop, monitor coordination, and execute marketing plans
- Work with the team to schedule, create, and post content for the editorial calendar, and ensure execution are in sync and according to, channel goals and best practices, for high engagement
- Plan, execute, and optimise the company’s digital marketing assets and campaigns, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, search engine optimisation (SEO), Google AdWords, SEM, and other digital media
- Perform keyword research and analysis for SEO and SEM
- Analyse and monitor all digital marketing campaign KPIs and assess against goals
- Improve campaign efficiency and performance by analysing and optimising spending based on ROIs and insights
- Review, actively manage, and maintain the organisation’s website(s) and other online assets and sources
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/postgraduate diploma/professional degree in marketing/mass communication/journalism/media or any other related field of studies
- At least a 3-year working experience in digital marketing is preferred for this position
- Candidate must possess exceptional communication, plus strong written and verbal communication in English
- Experience in conducting SEO optimisation, keyword analysis, conversion optimisation, and content marketing
- Possess experience in using online marketing discipline (email marketing/paid search/affiliate marketing and social media). Knowledge in running Facebook Ads and Google Ads is an added advantage
- A strong understanding of ad formats in Facebook and Google, and experience in using social media tools are preferable
- Certificate in Google Ads and experience in journalism are a plus.
- Possess strong fundamentals in digital communication and marketing
- Experience in creating and delivering compelling presentations
JurisTech is an exciting place to work at! We are constantly giving birth to ideas, developing innovative solutions and delivering exceptional values to banks and financial institutions (FIs). We pride ourselves for being the market leader in the space of fintech solutions.
JurisTech (Juris Technologies) is a leading Malaysian-based fintech company, specialising in enterprise-class software solutions for banks, FIs, and telecommunications companies in Malaysia, Southeast Asia, and beyond.
Founded amidst the 1997 Asian financial crisis, JurisTech provides software solutions for artificial intelligence (AI), conversational chatbots, digital customer onboarding, loan origination, credit scoring, loan documentation, litigation, and debt collections. We have been working with banks and FIs to revolutionise the way financial transactions are made. Our solutions have enabled banks and FIs to transform digitally, achieve better customer experience/journey, and most importantly, fulfil their business goals.
Why join us?
We employ people from various fields and backgrounds, including those without a technical background because we want to expose graduates to the tech scene and upskill talents from various industries. (So, if you are interested in tech, we want you!)
At JurisTech, we nurture our culture by practising our GECO core values: Growing Heroes, Making Excellence Happen, Customer First, and Opening Up. We believe in investing in employees’ personal growth and career development. Our working environment is designed for maximum working collaboration yet exude a tinge of homely warmth, with game zones and snacks for days! Most importantly we believe in you being an integral part of JurisTech in our pursuit for excellence!